MP4 is one of the most common and widely-accepted video formats in the world, there are a lot of reasons as to why you might potentially need to save a video as MP4. However, if you’re reading this article chances are you might be having some trouble exporting MP4 video out of After Effects CC 2018.
The video below will show you how to use the Adobe Media Encoder, which is a separate application that comes with the Creative Cloud subscription to export your video to mp4 in Adobe After Effects CC 2018.
How To Export To MP4 in Adobe After Effects
1. Open the Composition of the video you Want to Export
2. Go to Composition > Add to Media Encoder Queue
3. Under Format, Choose H264
4. Under Preset, Choose the Preset You Want
5. Click the Green Play Button, to Start Export