Call for service – H5-01 error code is a common code on the SHARP MX2640 Printer. This happens when your printer has had 5 jams in a row.
This error can be cleared out after the paper jammed has been taken out of the printer and a reset will be needed. Your machine will likely need some maintenance to prevent further issues.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to clear the H2-01 error code on the SHARP MX2640 Printer.
- Make sure you’ve gotten all of the jammed paper out of the machine
- Double tap the Home button at the right side of the touch screen.
- On the next screen, Tap the Version number on the bottom right of the screen to bring up the number pad
- On the number pad, Press # * C *
- The machine will enter a simulation mode, on the left keypad, Press 1→ 4 → MONO →EXECUTE → YES → EXIT.
The printer will reboot and the H5-01 error code should reset at this point, and you should be able to print/copy again.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech news, reviews and video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
One CommentLeave a Reply