Call for service – H5-01 error code is a common code on the SHARP MX2640 Printer. This happens when your printer has had 5 jams in a row.
This error can be cleared out after the paper jammed has been taken out of the printer and a reset will be needed. Your machine will likely need some maintenance to prevent further issues.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to clear the H2-01 error code on the SHARP MX2640 Printer.
- Make sure you’ve gotten all of the jammed paper out of the machine
- Double tap the Home button at the right side of the touch screen.
- On the next screen, Tap the Version number on the bottom right of the screen to bring up the number pad
- On the number pad, Press # * C *
- The machine will enter a simulation mode, on the left keypad, Press 1→ 4 → MONO →EXECUTE → YES → EXIT.
The printer will reboot and the H5-01 error code should reset at this point, and you should be able to print/copy again.