Apple has released an official iOS (8.4.1) update that aims to fix a number of bugs worrying those using Apple’s new music service.
The update aims to reduce general bugs and improve performance of Apple Music and Beats 1, and prevented some users from accessing their iCloud Music Library.
The iOS update lists the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech news, reviews and video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.