Today, Sony launched My PlayStation, a new social destination on web. Conveniently access and engage with key PlayStation Network features on PC, Mac, mobile phones and tablets. It’s a great way to stay tapped in with your friends and the PlayStation community when you’re away from your PlayStation 4.
Here are some things you can do on web with My PlayStation:
- Find Friends
- Edit your Profile
- View you and your Friends’ Trophies
- Send and manage Friend requests
- Send Messages
And you can access My PlayStation in multiple ways:
- Click on the My PlayStation link in the navigation bar at the top right of playstation.com
- Sign In to playstation.com, click on your profile image in the navigation bar, and click on your name in the dropdown menu.
- Go directly to My PlayStation by visiting my.playstation.com
- My PlayStation works with most major web browsers on Windows 10, MacOS 10, iOS 10 or above, Android 5 or above.The website is already up and running. The goal is to bring gamers a compelling social experience even when away from their console.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech news, reviews and video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.