The Microsoft Surface Book 2 comes with the latest generation of Intel Core processors, runs professional-grade software, apps, and PC games with ease. Powerful dedicated NVIDIA GeForce graphics ensure fluid immersive experiences, while the vibrant PixelSense Display delivers stunning, lifelike visuals from virtually any angle. And with up to 17 hours more battery life and 4 times more power than before, Surface Book 2 is the ultimate powerhouse.
You can order a Surface device with a 13.5″ Display starting at $1,499 and the 15-inch screen. The larger version of the Surface Book 2 starts at an even more expensive $2,500. That nets you an Intel 8th-gen Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, and Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics. Our top-tier review model came with a 1TB hard drive, which bumped the price up to $3,300.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7
- RAM: 8GB or 16GB
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SSD
- Graphics: Intel HD 620 or Nvidia GTX 1050 / GTX 1060
- Screen: 13.5 inches, 3:2 aspect ratio, 3000 x 2000 or 15-inch, 3:2 aspect ratio, 3240 x 2160
- Ports: 2 USB-A 3.1 ports, 1 USB-C port, headphone jack, Surface Connector, SD card reader
- Camera: 1080p with Windows Hello, rear 1080p camera
- Weight: 13.5-inch model starts at 3.38 pounds, 15-inch model starts at 4.20 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.13 x 9.14 x 0.90 inches (13.3-inch model) 12.13 x 9.87 x 0.90 inches (15-inch model)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Battery life: claimed 17 hours for local video playback, but real-world is closer to 8 or 9 hours
- Great keyboard and trackpad
- Powerful machine with Nvidia graphics
- Xbox Wireless support
- Sharp, high-contrast, pixel-dense touchscreen
- Unparalleled battery life
- Display still wobbles when you touch it
- Battery can drain under heavy GPU load
- No Thunderbolt 3 support
- Extremely expensive
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech news, reviews and video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.